BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 4, 2009

sweet to share


huu. as the BIG title that I wrote above.
I do want to share some feeling about a book,
more accurate if I said it as a NOVEL.

hee. It's common a teenager like me read a love novels.
yes, I do admit I really2 adore to read that kind of books.

:)
for me, as we read the novel, we are starting to gain some knowledge from the author.
In addition, I think we are preparing ourselves to face the true WORLD.
(just some opinion from me)

hey hey..
I just read this novel "MANISNYA CINTA"
written by Anis Ayuni.

any one has read that book? :D

haa, that book is really lovely and interested..
from the cover, I really eager to know what the book is about.

haha. actually, from the title of the book itself shows the sweetest of love.
( am I to much coz saying that? haha)

actually, that book is about a women named Ifti Liyana and the men named Mohamed Nazmi.
It is about their journey of their lives and their love story actually.. haa. so sweet and awesome story!

haha. this novel da lame da kuar.
I je baru bace. maybe agak ketinggalan but I give 5 stars for this novel!

yay! yay! besh! :DD


0 comments: